Posted by : TeacherDel 5/26/13


In the upcoming episode of KBS2 "Happy Sunday - Mamma Mia" on May 26, U-KISS's Kevin's mother reveals an anecdote about her son's blind date.
Kevin is well known for his feminine and gentle image and amongst fans, it is known that Kevin is has the title of being "single since birth".
Due to this title, there have been many online comments saying "Maybe he likes men?". 
In order to put a stop to these type of comments, Kevin's mother personally organised blind dates for her son. 
The detailed story behind Kevin's blind date will be revealed in the studio of the broadcast day.

Credits: Source + ROCKETBOXX.NET + Kiseopfan4life
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING! NO HOTLINKING!


In the most recent broadcast of KBS 2TV "Happy Sunday - Mamma Mia", U-KISS's Kevin's mother revealed her experience in setting up her son on a blind date. After Kevin and the girl she chose for the blind date began dating, Kevin's mother confessed, "Without knowing, I had become jealous".

Kevin revealed, "Previously, when I was seeing someone, before I went out I would say "Mum, I'm heading out" and I would feel sorry (towards her)". The MC asked, "Kevin, are you dating right now?" and Kevin mother revealed, "They didn't even last for 100 days" before a scandal on set could break out. She also revealed that, "it hasn't been long since their break up".

This same episode of "Mamma Mia - Kids Over Flowers" featured U-KISS's Kevin, Choi ByungCheol, 2PM's Nickhun, Seo InGuk and TeenTop's Niel and their mothers.

Credits: Source + ROCKETBOXX.NET + Kiseopfan4life
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING! NO HOTLINKING!

Omitted repeated parts

Kevin's mother said, "I heard about this nickname he had "Single Since Birth", so I made arrangements for him to meet an international student. Before going out, he would buy flowers for her and I also heard they were going steady. But I suddenly felt like I had lost my son".

Credits: Source + ROCKETBOXX.NET + Kiseopfan4life
FULL CREDITS WHEN REPOSTING! NO HOTLINKING!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © KiseopFan4Life - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -