Posted by : TeacherDel 6/5/13


The press conference for Musical 'Goong' was held on June 5 at Tokyo Shinokubu's 'K-Stage-O!'.
On this day, the cast members playing Lee Shin (Chosinsung's Sungmo, U-KISS's Hoon, FT Island's Choi MinHwan) and Lee Yul (U-KISS's KiSeop) attended the press conference.

Unrelated part omitted

U-KISS member Hoon, who has recently completed his first musical activities with "When A Man Loves", said, "Lee Shin seems like a cold person, but he really has a warm heart. With that strong manly image, I want to be able to show my fans a new side of me with my manly acting".

Unrelated part omitted

U-KISS member KiSeop stated, "It still isn't natural for me yet. I want to work hard at singing and acting to repay the fans who are waiting for me. I have a fencing scene with Hoon and we always practice it a lot because it's important to control the breathing techniques for a better performance".

Unrelated part omitted

The new musical run for "Goong" will have 24 shows, starting from July 5 to July 21 at Osaka's theatre BRAVA!

CREDITS: http://news.naver.com/ + Rocketboxx.net + Kiseopfan4life
FULL CFEDITS WHEN REPOSTING! No Hotlinking!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © KiseopFan4Life - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -